Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Coconut & Hibiscus - Reduces frizz, smoothes and adds curl definition to thick, curly hair. Helps restore moisture, body and shine for healthy, bouncy curls.
Coconut Oil - Hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage.
Silk Protein - Smoothes hair for a soft silky feel.
Neem Oil - Controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.
• Volume: 8 OZ
• Product Type: Hair Styler
• Collection: Coconut & Hibiscus
• Featured Ingredients: Coconut Oil - Hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. Silk Protein - Smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Neem Oil - Controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.
• Usage: Spray liberally through damp hair from root to ends. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly. Style as desired. Use on dry hair to refresh style.
• Ingredients: Deonized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachia (Neem) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioning Salt), Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf and Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Flower Extract