- improves blood circulation
- detoxifies scalp
- stimulates follicles for improved hair growth
- supplies valuable nutrients to the hair roots and shaft
- increases hair growth
- strengthen, nourish and rapidly grow your hair
- adds sheen to the hair
HOW TO USE
– Massage a liberal amount directly into the scalp to promote hair growth
– Recommended amount of use is every 2-3 days for natural hair and 1-2 times a week for permed or texturized hair.
– For fine and oily hair types we recommend you use this product as a hot oil treatment before showering to avoid build up.
– TIP: Can also be used as body moisturizer
Jamaican Red Pimento Oil is extracted from the leaves of the pimento tree with a method called steamed distillation. Traditionally, it is used to heal muscular aches and pains as well as numb pains like toothaches and stomach aches. The oil is high in antioxidants, which means that when applies it will warm the body and the scalp to improve circulation thus bringing out the nutrients in your hair, speeding up the hair growth process, relieving your scalp of the unnecessary oils and toxins and slowing down the graying of hair.